Welcome to Instant Pain Relief for Tennis Elbow!
Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) is often an overuse injury which occurs when the muscles and tendons in your forearm are strained due to a repetitive or strenuous activity. Pain is experienced on the outside of the elbow.
Although widely called Tennis elbow, it is not as commonly diagnosed in tennis players as it is in people who perform repetitive action and heavy lifting, such as painters, carpenters, cooks and butchers. You are also susceptible to tennis elbow in daily activities if you overload your forearm muscles which can cause damage to the tendons in your elbow.
Pain Relief Therapy with effective results in one session in Singapore!
Looking for Instant Pain Relief in Singapore? Head down to Zen Room Therapy for all your Non-Invasive Treatment Neck Pain, Back Pain, Knee Pain.
Instant Pain Relief Youtube Channel
Who Are We? | Chronic Pains, Sprains & Sports Injuries | Pain Relief Therapy (Massage) | Testimonials | Videos | FAQs | Contact Us
Instant Pain Relief Treatment | Sports Injury Massage | Sports Massage Room & Pain Relief Massage @ Zen Room Therapy Best Pain Relief Treatment Singapore
Looking for Pain Treatment, Pain "Cure" or Instant Pain Relief without the use of Pain Killers and having a more permanent pain relief solution for your injury?
Non-Invasive Treatment Neck Pain, Back Pain, Knee Pain
Searching for a pain relief clinic? Are you suffering Neck Pain, Back Pain, Knee Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms? Head down to Zen Room Myofascial Therapy. We are a sports massage clinic that prides itself on delivering results in one session.
Looking for the Best Sports Pain Relief Clinic (Best Pain Management Clinic Singapore) to ease on your Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sciatica Nerve Pain? Visit Zen Room Therapy today!
Instant pain Relief Singapore with Zack from Zen Room Therapy!
Zack from Zen Room Myofascial Therapy provides Singapore pain solutions & Best Pain Therapy Singapore to ease all your chronic pains, sports injury and sprains.
Instant Pain Relief & Best back pain treatment Singapore with Zen Room Therapy. Zack Treating Patients in Pain Relief Massage Therapy at Zen Room Therapy.
Common Causes of Tennis Elbow
The causes leading to tennis elbow is mainly mechanical and a result of a violent overload or repetitive motion in the forearm and hands where the tendons are connected to the elbow joint
• The exact mechanism of this injury can vary from a single violent action to, more commonly, repetitive strain injury, where an action is performed repeatedly and pain gradually develops
• Overuse of forearm and hand doing activities you are not used to doing, causing overload of the forearm muscles and microtrauma of its tendon
• Strain of forearm muscles and repeated stress on elbow joints from activities such as gripping tightly, carrying things, gardening, decorating, playing violin, playing racquet games using poor technique
Symptoms of Tennis Elbow
• Pain or tenderness on the outside of the elbow, it may shoot from the elbow down into the forearm or up into the upper arm
• Pain when you bend or straighten your wrist and hand
• Pain made worse by lifting a heavy object
• Pain when you make a fist, grip an object, shake hands, wring a towel, or turn door handles
• Curling your wrist upwards with palms downwards against a load
• Pain when playing tennis or other racquet games, when swinging away from your body, e.g. backarm stroke.
How to treat Tennis Elbow?
Tennis elbow is a self-limiting condition, which means it will get better on its own without treatment. However, tennis elbow pain may persist for weeks and months as tendons take a long time to heal. There are ways to alleviate the pain and promote recovery of tennis elbow such as the following:
1. First and foremost, reducing or stopping activities that cause pain and further strain to the forearm and elbow. Relative rest prevents ongoing damage, reduces pain and promotes tendon healing.
2. Holding a cold compress, such as a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a towel, against your elbow for a few minutes several times a day can help ease the pain.
3. Using a brace centered over the back of your forearm may help reduce symptoms by resting the muscles and tendons.
4. Taking painkillers like paracetamol and cortisone injections can help to relieve the pain temporarily.
5. Applying topical Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication to reduce inflammation and pain without causing side effects like nausea and diarrhea.
How Does Sports Massage Help in Faster Recovery in Tennis Elbow?
Sports massage can help torn tendons heal faster and help you regain full motion, strong grip and strength of your forearm and hand in a shorter time. Sports massage is recommended to be applied when the pain is not acute. You should wait till inflammation has subsided before going for sports massage to treat tennis elbow.
Sports massages such as Myofascial Release, Cross Friction Technique, Trigger Point Therapy can help to restore the full mobility and strength of your forearm and hand through massaging the soft tissues, trigger points and tendon in your forearm and around the elbow joints.
Benefits of Myofascial Sports Massage for Tennis Elbow
• Increases blood flow and circulation which relieves pain and promote tissue growth
• Prevents scar tissue formation which in excess restricts mobility
• Help loosen the stiffness in forearm and hand to reduce pain and improve range of motion
• Massage the right tendons to facilitate tissue repair
• Reach the soft tissues to promote healing
• Target the trigger points to remove knots and reduce pain
Consult a sports therapist or qualified professional to diagnose your tennis elbow condition and determine the right sports massage for your situation.
Rehabilitation & Prevention of Tennis Elbow
While nursing your tennis elbow injury, doing certain exercises and stretches help to ease the pain and strengthen the forearm and wrist to regain optimum ability.
Your sports massage therapist will be able to guide you on the exercises and help you stretch during a massage session.
Without a doubt, prevention is better than cure, so practice good habits and exercise to have strong forearms and hands to reduce your risk of developing tennis elbow.
• Avoid repetitive tasks – Schedule alternative activities to allow the forearm enough rest
• Do Forearm exercises – Perform simple wrist flexion and extension exercises every other day to strengthen the muscles in the forearm
• Warming up & stretching – Before strenuous physical activities, warming up and stretching will help increase flexibility in your muscles and improve range of motion and decrease the risk of injury
How to Get Optimal Benefits from Myofascial Sports Massage
Always look for a certified sports massage therapist to perform Myofascial Sports Massage. They should have accreditations and received formal training in Sports Massage to diagnose and treat your condition appropriately. Attempting to perform Myofascial Sports Massage on your own self may further tear your tendon if not performed in the correct manner.
It is always best to talk to your sports massage therapist before the myofascial sports massage session. Remember to highlight your tennis elbow condition so that your therapist can assess and apply the most suitable massage techniques on you. Your therapist can also focus more attention on your pain area so that you get the most benefits from the massage session.
Instant Pain Relief for Tennis Elbow! Sports Massage for Tennis Elbow, pain relief treatment by Wellness Guru Singapore Zack Sriwichai.
Best Sports Massage Singapore | Physiotherapist Singapore – Instant Pain Relief for Tennis Elbow
We are a Sports Massage Therapy Clinic situated in Beauty World Centre 01-26. We treat sports injuries and help with Chronic Diseases such as Cervical Spondylosis, Frozen Shoulders, Sciatica, Tendinitis etc.
We pride ourselves in delivering results in one session. Our goal is to give 100% effort in any treatments we do.
Are you looking for Sports Injury Treatment or Myofascial Therapy or Sports Massage in Singapore? For professional myofascial sports massage to relieve your pain from tennis elbow, book your service with Zen Room Myofascial Therapy today.
Instant Pain Relief Singapore Promotions
Free consultation & Assessment with Instant Pain Relief Fixing (Treatment) Now $88.00 Was $128.00