- Warm up the upper quadrant with light to medium pressure.
- Deep work to the muscles of the GH joint.
- Moist heat.
- Grade IV joint mobilization (arthrofascial stretching)
- Repeat stretching.
- Ice if appropriate.
- Work other upper extremity if time allows.
Looking for looking for a sports massage or deep tissue massage in Singapore, you most likely have some aches or chronic pains. Myofascial Release & Trigger Point Therapy at Instant Pain Relief Singapore
Shoulder – Ache, Pain and Stiffness treatment
- Chiropractic for Shoulder Pain in Singapore.
- Common treatments for shoulder pain.
- Physiotherapy treatments for shoulder pain.
- pain relief therapy singapore
- frozen shoulder treatment singapore
- frozen shoulder tcm singapore
- pain clinic singapore
Shoulder Pain Treatment in Singapore by professional physiotherapists
Best Sports Massage Singapore | Physiotherapist Singapore. We are a Sports Massage Therapy Clinic situated in Beauty World Centre 01-26. Physical therapy has been shown to bring about pain relief and return of functional motion of frozen shoulder and chronic shoulder pain. Come to look for our shoulder pain specialist, our wellness guru Zack Sriwichai today!
Deep Tissue Massage for Sports Massage Therapy
Sports massage is a tool that physiotherapists in Singapore use to aid in recovery and injury prevention. The aim of a deep tissue sports massage is to reduce muscle tension, promote blood flow to the muscle to remove lactic acid waste, tackle nagging pain, and speed up muscle recovery.
We offer TCM treatment in Singapore for neck pain, shoulder pain, lower back pain, and Knee Injury performed by a team of highly experienced therapists.
Frozen Shoulder Therapy & Shoulder Pain Treatment at Instant Pain Relief Singapore by Wellness Guru Singapore Zack Sriwichai.
Having problem lifting your hand up? Not to worry, our treatment for shoulder pains are proven effective by numerous clients that we have come across everyday. Soft-tissue techniques as well as shoulder mobilization techniques will be experienced during the therapy.
Duration: 1 hour