Pain Relief Massage Therapy, Manual Therapy, Myofascial Release
Welcome to Instant Pain Relief Singapore and you have landed on this page because of the following searches related to pain relief massage therapy
- pain relief massage therapy near me
- pain management massage techniques
- massage therapy and pain management
- massage for pain relief near me
- sports relief therapy
- massage therapy for chronic pain
- best massage for chronic pain
- swedish massage
- how does massage reduce pain
A massage aims to disturb the pain cycle in order to reduce and relieve any pain and prevent it from reoccurring. During trigger point massage the therapist will put pressure on specific trigger points to release tension and in turn provide pain relief.
What are the benefits of therapeutic massage?
Most massage techniques are designed to promote pain relief, stress reduction, and improved movement in daily living.
Therapeutic massage has been shown to improve joint flexibility, relieve lower-back pain, and stimulate the release of endorphins.
Therapeutic massage may relieve pain by way of several mechanisms, including
- Relaxing painful muscles, tendons, and joints.
- Relieving stress and anxiety.
- Possibly helping to “close the pain gate” by stimulating competing nerve fibers and impeding pain messages to and from the brain.
Massage therapy can provide pain relief and relaxation, can support a patient’s emotional well-being and recovery from aches, sprains & pains.